2015/03/13

How to use git to do development #0

Preface

As git becomes popular, more and more developers are trying to make use of it in order to manage their project’s revisions.

However, they may not know where to start and how to do better.

For sharing and showing benefits of using git on development, I am going to write several blogs for documenting how and why some approaches are better to follow.

Hopes you will enjoy this series.

Feel free to point out mistakes I have made :).

Learning resources

Newbie

An online tutorial which go through typical usages of git.

Advanced

An open source book explains git, including introduction, workflows and demonstrations. I strongly recommend you to go through this book if you would like to master Git.

If above links cannot help you, checkout this one which provided by github.

What’s next

To be honest, this blog just suggest you links so that you know where to start and get help.
In next blog, I will show you my git configurations and explain why I wrote like that.

沒有留言:

張貼留言